Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
Fit Grips - PRO
Fit Grips PRO are high endurance rubber grips designed for active indoor/outdoor use. Designed to fit your hand and your budget, Fit Grips are perfect for anyone looking to push their wheelchair with more comfort and ease. The patent pending design increases the circumference of the hand rim to minimize the strain on your hand, while the improved grip allows you to push with less effort than ever before.
The Perfect Fit For Life
- High endurance rubber grips designed for active indoor/outdoor use.
- Great for use on ultralight wheelchairs
- Available in Colors: Jet Black, Caribbean Blue Water, Red Tulip, NEW! Power-up Pink
- Price includes a set of 2 Grips
- UPC Code: 864565000116
Price includes a set of 2 Grips in Black, Blue or Red
How to size your fit grips
- Most adult sized wheelchairs have 24", 25" or 26" wheels.
- Sometimes, your tire will indicate your wheel size.
- You can measure your wheels by measuring from the outside of the tire to the outside of the tire. Round up to the nearest inch. Example: if you measure 23-1/4", you have 24" wheels.
- If you have 24" wheels, we generally recommend the fit grips that are sized for 24-26" wheels. The version sized for small 24" wheels are generally only for power assist wheels, or for X-Core brand wheels.
- 20" and 22" sizes are generally for pediatric wheelchairs.
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.