Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
SafeResidential Wheelchair Ramps
SafeResidential™ Ramps are designed for discerning home and business owners that desire a safe, solid and noiseless product for entrances at their home or office. While there are many choices for residential metal or aluminum ramps, there is finally a new transition product designed for safety as well as appearance. This is the only ramp on the market that is solid, soundless, and available in multiple designer colors and is guaranteed for years of long-term use. Other ramp products can be slippery, noisy, and unsafe in wet and freezing environments.
SafeResidential™ Ramps are perfect for homeowners that desire a safe, accessible and aesthetically pleasing product. Several color options are available to match every home décor in our patented StoneCap™ Color Coating. All transitions have the look and feel of chiseled granite. Imagine the look of carved stone at your door that won’t break, crack or freeze like other ramp products.
SafeResidential™ Ramps are designed to last and have one of the most aggressive surfaces for slip-resistance ever offered by the industry. SafeResidential™ Ramps are one of the most attractive, durable ramp products on the market today.
SafePath™ Products are all manufactured out of recycled materials and are all Made in the USA!!!
- Attractive and sleek design
- Allow for quiet entrance in or out of a doorway
- Perfect for virtually any application and environment
Product Specifications / Dimensions:
- The SafeResidential Wheelchair Entranceway Threshold Ramp from Safe Path is an eco-friendly, safe, and quiet way to obtain entrance to a home or business. The recycled rubber material ensures a proper grip on the walker or wheelchair's tire, diminishing the possibility of slipping or sliding. The rubber construction also allows the ramps to be used in harsh conditions such as freezing or wet weather without worry of the ramp becoming slippery and dangerous.
- The SafeResidential Wheelchair Threshold Ramp has no weight limit, allowing it to be used anywhere, even for bariatric users. The aesthetically pleasing ramp is sleek black, ensuring that it will look great anywhere. The ramp ships in either two or four parts, but installation is easy with instructions above.
|SKU||Dimensions (H x L x W)||Weight|
|SRR 2200||2" x 23 1/2" x 48"||53 lbs|
|SRR 2225||2 1/4" x 26 1/4" x 48"||75 lbs|
|SRR 2250||2 1/2" x 29 3/4" x 48||89 lbs|
|SRR 2275||2 3/4" x 29 3/4 x 48"||91 lbs|
|SRR 2300||3" x 34 3/4" x 48"||110 lbs|
|SRR 2325||3 1/4" x 40 1/4" x 48"||122 lbs|
|SRR 2350||3 1/2" x 38 1/2" x 48"||148 lbs|
|SRR 2375||3 3/4" x 45 1/2" x 48"||150 lbs|
|SRR 2400||4" x 49 1/2" x 48"||196 lbs|
|SRR 2425||4 1/4" x 56" x 48"||213 lbs|
|SRR 2450||4 1/2" x 56" x 48"||224 lbs|
|SRR 2475||4 3/4" x 59 1/2" x 48"||264 lbs|
|SRR 2500||5" x 59 1/2" x 48"||268 lbs|
|SRR 2525||5 1/4" x 59 1/2" x 48"||301 lbs|
|SRR 2550||5 1/2" x 59 1/2" x 48"||328 lbs|
|SRR 2575||5 3/4" x 59 1/2" x 48"||335 lbs|
|SRR 2600||6" X 72 3/4" X 48"||450 lbs|
Threshold ramp installation for MultiFamily Housing for Disability and "handicap" access.
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.