Evaluator’s Platform Brake
by Johnson Hand Controls
Driver Rehab Professionals often have the need for a temporary passenger side brake. Drilling is required for most brakes presently available in the marketplace. This causes longer labor time and higher overall costs.
- Parts and Construction all USA crafted: Steel Platform, Aluminum Brake
- Custom Angle to fit either USA or Foreign Model Car Brands.
- Flexible placement for individuals
- Used by ADED Members and Industry Professionals
- 2 year warranty on all parts
(Installed in Nissan Versa)
(Installed in Honda Odyssey Van)
The Driver Rehab Products Platform Brake eliminates the time, labor, and expense of drilling on the passenger side. The unique design fits neatly into the contour provided where the flat floorboard meets the flat angle of the firewall.
No videos available