M2 Seat Cushion, by Comfort Company
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanter.
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment.
- Coccyx relief cutout eliminates pressure on the tailbone and spine.
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment.
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base, and Quadra3D® Gel pack.
Quadra3D Gel Pack:
The pressure-relieving Quadra3D gel pack reduces shear forces and heat build-up. Includes four three-dimensional compartments that evenly distributes gel under the seated surface.
Stretch - Air
Designed to be airy and breathable with a superior stretch. Stretch AirTM provides heat dissipation for comfort while the multi-directional stretch contributes to pressure relief by allowing the user to gain the full benefit of the back support or cushion design. Latex-free.
Comfort - Tek
Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this Polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants. Latex free.
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Pressure Injury through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone.
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
The GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options. Latex free.
14" Wide & Under: 200 lbs
16" Wide: 250 lbs
18" Wide 300 lbs
20" Wide: 350 lbs
22" Wide: 400 lbs