D's Locks Wheelchair Braking System
D's Locks are hub locks (brakes) for manual wheelchairs that take the place of push/pull or scissor style brakes currently offered for standard wheelchairs. D's Locks work independently of the tire by locking the wheel at the hub. Tire types and air pressure no longer matter; your wheels can be locked securely in place, regardless of the tires condition.
D's Locks lock at the hub making them the answer to suspension chairs. They mount out of the way so thumbs stay in tact. Additionally, the brakes are no longer the widest part of the chair. They add no width to the chair, and wheels can be taken on and off with the locks engaged. D's Locks can be self-installed in usually less than an hour, with no special tools.
Key benefits of D's Locks:
- Locks can be engaged/disengaged with ease
- Handles can be mounted almost anywhere for user convenience
- Adds no width to most chairs
- Wheel can be removed and replaced when locks are engaged
- Easy installation
- Fits most chairs
- Builds confidence by reducing fear of falling
- Reduces probability of increased legal expenses secondary to wheelchair falls
*If you are questioning your wheelchair or wheelchair wheels ability to be compatible go to the manufactures website for latest compatibility list. http://teamhoc.com/dlock-quote.php
No videos available