Invictus Active Trainer (Fitness Machine)
Get fit, lose weight, improve balance & increase muscle strength!
The ultimate wheelchair fitness machine, developed by wheelchair users. The Invictus Active Trainer is a weight-adjustable treadmill for wheelchair users with an interactive workout app for your phone – it’s proven to burn calories, condition shoulders and fine tune your pushing technique.
*Each Trainer includes a 2kg weight; option to add a 1kg and 3kg kit*
- Standard – complete trainer set with adjustable 2kg weight (option to add 1kg and 3kg kit available)
- Smart – complete trainer set with adjustable 2kg weight (option to add 1kg and 3kg kit available), upgraded with speed and distance sensor – connects via Bluetooth to our app on your phone or tablet.
- Smart Plus – complete trainer set with adjustable 2kg weight (option to add 1kg and 3kg kit available), upgraded with speed and distance sensor that connects to the app, plus heart rate monitor and phone stand.
Benefits & features:
- Smart Design and an interactive App – Burn up to 350 kcal every 30 minutes and record the calories lost with the smart fitness app that connects to your Invictus Trainer.
- Prevent injury –Keep your cardiovascular and musculoskeltal systems healthy.
- Push better – Improve your technique and become more efficient in day to day use of your wheelchair.
- Easy Storage – Simple to fold up and store in your home, so it doesn't take up a large amount of space.
- Get more variability and fun from your workouts – Endless workouts to vary your routine and keep you engaged – plus Wheel-Spin DVD.
Full Body Cardio Workout
Covering all the general areas of working the upper body – including pushing backwards, protecting the shoulders and getting a great overall cardio workout.
Being flexible brings a lot of benefits and there is a variety of exercises and routines that can be achieved using the trainer.
Weight Loss Workout
If losing weight is your goal then this is the workout for you – Ella shows you how to burn those calories!
No Buyers info available
No videos available