Sold as Pair
WINTER MOBILITY FOR YOUR WHEELCHAIR. THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR SNOW AND ICE.
Wheelblades are small, high-end skis that attach to the front wheels of your wheelchair with one simple click.
Wheelblades distribute the wheelchair driver’s pressure evenly onto the ground, preventing the small front wheels from sinking into the snow. The blades run over the ground with very little pressure and have no problem smoothing out rough spots.
Wheelblades use two tracking channels on the underside of the skis to compress the snow and ensure stability. They are also extremely light weight and can attach in seconds to the vast majority of caster wheels.
The adjustable clamp lock covers all wheel widths from 1.8 to 6 cm. or 3/4 inch to 2-3/8 inches
- Quick attachment requires little strength. Changing from blades to wheels can be done quickly and without problems.
- Due to their handy size and low weight you can take your Wheelblades wherever you go.
- High-end, robust materials make the skis shock- and fraction-proof.
- Thanks to the adjustable clamp lock, Wheelblades can be used anywhere.
- Wheelblades enable helpers for the first time to push wheelchair drivers in snow.
- The market’s best solution for snow and sand!
Try them with Strollers and Buggies too! Select WHEELBLADES XL at checkout for a larger version that fits your strollers and buggies.
SOLD as pair
CNN Report on Wheelblades
*All German Video - But the images are helpful
No videos available
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form .
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These work well on snow and ice. They are much better than trying to push through or balance on rear wheels. You do need fat tires to have the most fun and be able to get some speed.