Ratcheting Padded Strap Sets for Sport Wheelchairs
Seating & Positioning for Adaptive Sports
Our ratcheting padded straps and buckles are a favorite among adaptive sports athletes in a variety of sports. Whether you're skiing, playing lacrosse, or cycling, our padded straps will keep you secure and comfortable so you can focus on winning. The Ratcheting Padded Straps provide the upmost security in your wheelchair, keeping your body where you want it to be. Each strap comes with EVA foam pads. All hardware is concealed. Strap can be tightened or relaxed whenever and wherever.
- These are a SET of two pads. Available in lengths of 8", 10", and 12".
- Length is the "center black pad".
- The 8" length is mostly used for leg straps, whereas the 10" and 12" length is for waist straps. Usually 10" is 90-150 lb user and 12" is 151- and up.
- The straps can easily be tightened or relaxed on the move.
- The M2 Ratcheting Padded Strap Sets focus on comfort, security, and performance. Feel the difference!
California Residents Prop65 Warning:
No videos available