ROHO SOFFLEX 2 Mattress Overlay System
The ROHO SOFFLEX 2 Mattress Overlay System (SOFFLEX) is a non-powered, air filled, adjustable, reactive full support surface recommended for individuals who may require skin/soft tissue protection as part of their medical care. The Mattress Overlay System is intended to be used on top of a standard hospital, nursing home, home care, or consumer foam mattress. It is not intended to replace an existing bed mattress. The SOFFLEX 2 is a zoned overlay with a weight limit of 330 pounds (150 kg).This product is intended to be part of an overall care regimen. ROHO, Inc. recommends that a clinician should make product recommendations based upon the individual’s medical and therapeutic needs evaluation.
The SOFFLEX 2 Mattress Overlay provides individualized pressure, shear and friction management through force redistribution to an individual’s shape. Flexible, interconnected air cells can be adjusted to match the individual’s body contours, providing individualized therapy and critical skin protection. The SOFFLEX 2 has three sections for an individualized fit. Each of the three sections easily snap together to form a complete mattress overlay and can be adjusted per section to address the specific needs of the individual’s body shape and size.
- Adjustable to shape and weight.
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time.
- Promotes a comfortable environment to assist with pain management.
- Accommodates other positioning devices beneath the overlay.
- Segmented for use in positions other than 180 degrees.
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area.
- Provides 3 in./ 7.5 cm of immersion.
- Does not use electricity (no noise or heat from a pump, no issues transporting patient’s bed).
- Sections are easily cleaned and can be disinfected.
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected.
- Can be re-used with multiple individuals.
- Sections can be patched to extend use.
The SOFFLEX 2 is recommended for individuals who may:
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Require a mattress overlay that provides an individualized fit.
No videos available
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form .