The Jackdrive 2.0 Wheelchair
A lightweight, folding, and extremely adjustable wheelchair with lever-drive built right in. Go further and explore more with less effort, and less wear and tear on your joints, tendons, and muscles.
Use it indoors or outdoors, fold the levers back and just use the handrims whenever you like, and fold the whole chair up for easy transport. Features a durable mechanical construction and heavy-duty hardware to last a lifetime.
- Seat Width: 16" or 17" or 18"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Height-Adjustable seat back
- Height-Adjustable Footplates - Composite
- Folding Frame Wheelchair
- Frame: Folding frame with swing away leg rests
- 24" spoke wheels with urethane solid tires(puncture proof)
- Frame Color: Orange OR black OR silver
- User Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Comes with a 10 day return policy and a 1 year warranty
- Anti-tippers included
- Swing-away leg rests included
- Dimensions(Unfolded): 36.5" L x 27" W x 38" H
- Unit Weight: 37 lbs
Custom built per order. Please allow a 10 day lead time before shipment.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have two points of reference for comparison, a grit freedom chair, and a ordinary wheelchair.
This chair is awesome for flat surfaces and is also able to handle a slight hills and slight bumps in the road and sidewalk.
The reason this chair will get a lot more used than the Grit freedom chair is that it is so easy to maneuver in tight spaces, like elevators and on the light rail. When you drop the bars down, you were able to back up if you need to the Grit freedom chair is more durable and able to handle more off-road however, it is huge and you can’t back up if you need to without removing the bars.
I did a lot of research, and I am keeping both the freedom chair and the Jack drive but if I could only have one, the Jack drive would be my chair.