Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
Rear Door Van Ramp - PVI
The multi-fold van ramps are a great way to load wheelchairs or scooters into the back of a full size, or mini van. When not in use, the van ramps fold up three ways for easy storage. Available in 7' and 8'. PVI Rear Door Van Ramps mount to your van's floor just inside the rear doors. They are manually operated and included a spring assist that makes it safe and easy to fold and unfold the ramp for loading your scooter or wheelchair. Rear Door Van Ramps are welded and topped with an anti-slip, high traction surface.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Simple Installation (Note: Conversion unit is required if raise entryway opening contains an edge.)
- Mounts to Floor of Van Inside Doorway
- Three Sections, Manually Operated with Spring Assist
- Effortlessly Operated by One Person
- Stores Vertically Inside Doorway
- Sturdy Welded Construction
- Resistant to Slip, High Traction Surface
- Obliges Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 400 lbs. Single axle - 800 lbs.
Two axles. 34" minimum inside door opening required for this ramp.
Minimum requirement for floor to ceiling opening: 7' Ramp-37", 8' Ramp-41"
Optional Slope Reducer:
- Reduces Ramp Slope and Eases Entry
- Lightweight, Durable Aluminum
- Anti-slip High Traction Surface
- Lightweight, Easy-to-handle and Set Up
- For Use with Van Ramp Models VAN727 and VAN827
* * Maximum Ramp Capacity: 300 lbs. Single axle - 600 lbs. Two axles.
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.