Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
PVI Multifold Reach Ramp
These lightweight aluminum multifold ramps have been safety tested at a 3x safety factor and are easy to handle and set up. An extended hook allows the ramp to clear the bumper and rear door seal of your van or SUV for smooth and safe loading without damaging your vehicle.
The ramps fold in half so they can be carried like a suitcase. These portable ramps can also be separated into two pieces for easy carrying. The full 30 inch wide platform provides excellent stability that is ideal for wheelchairs or scooters with various wheel configurations.
These aluminum ramps are made in the USA and contain many features such as a patented hinge that eliminates pinch point, an attached safety guide to indicate a safe slope, welded fabrication for strength, are surfaced with anti-slip traction tape, and come complete with steel security pins and a safety video.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extended Hook to Clear Rear Bumper
- Lightweight, Easy-to-Handle and Set Up
- Separates into Two Pieces for Easy Carrying
- Folds, Carries Like a Suitcase
- Patented Center Joint Hinge Eliminates Pinch Point and Adds Strength
- Safety Guide Indicates if Ramp is on a Safe Slope
- Full 30" Wide Platform Provides Excellent Stability
- Durable Welded Construction
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- Safety DVD, Steel Security Pins and Safety Strap Included
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
|Item Number||Length||Width||Folded Size||Weight||Capacity*|
|UTW630||6'||30"||38 1/4" x 16" x 10 3/4"||36 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|UTW730||7'||30"||44 1/4" x 16" x 10 3/4"||41 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|UTW830||8'||30"||50 3/4" x 16" x 11"||52 lbs.||800 lbs.|
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 400 lbs. Single axle - 800 lbs. Two axles.
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.