Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress Section
ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress Section
The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress Overlay Section being sold as a replacement or single section of the overlay system. The full system comes in 4 sections and this is one of the 4 sections. The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress Overlay Section (Standard Overlay) is non-powered, air filled, adjustable, reactive full support surfaces recommended for individuals who may require skin/soft tissue protection as part of their medical care. ROHO mattress overlays are intended to be used on top of standard hospital, nursing home, home care or consumer foam mattresses; they are not intended to replace existing bed mattresses. The Standard Overlay and Bariatric Overlay are zoned overlays. There is no weight limit* for the Standard Overlay. This product is intended to be part of an overall care regimen. ROHO, Inc. recommends that a clinician should make product recommendations based upon the individual’s medical and therapeutic needs evaluation. *The overlay must be properly sized to the individual and the bed mattress.
- Adjustable to shape and weight.
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time.
- Promotes a comfortable environment to assist with pain management.
- Accommodates other positioning devices beneath the overlay.
- Segmented for use in positions other than 180 degrees.
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area.
- Provides 2.75 in./ 7 cm of immersion.
- Does not use electricity (no noise or heat from a pump, no issues transporting patients in their beds)
- Sections are easily cleaned and can be disinfected.
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected.
- Can be re-used with multiple individuals.
- Sections can be patched or repaired to extend use.
The ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress Overlay and Bariatric Overlay are recommended for individuals who may:
- - Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- - Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury
- - Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcers (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- - Require a mattress overlay that provides an individualized fit
Size of section Overlay: 19" Length x 33" Wide x 3.25" High
Weight of Overlay: 8 pounds, section of overlay out of the box.
Weight Limit of User: None if sized for the user.
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.