Wheelchair for Dogs
By Best Friend Mobility
The Best Friend Mobility Dog Wheelchair fulfills a pet's impaired mobility needs. Designed to fit several dog sizes, the chairs have an adjustable height, length, and width for maximum comfort and ease of use. With five different sizes to choose from, the wheelchair uses the dog's weight for the best fit possible. It is also very sturdy, lightweight, and fully adjustable to fit a pet's needs, giving them the freedom to be able to go to more places with ease. The lightweight design allows your pet to adapt to the chair quickly, move more easily, and sit in comfort. The chairs can accommodate pets weighing between 15-175 pounds and have a custom-built fit.
The typical adjustment period for a dog for using this dog wheelchair should be approximately two weeks.
- Complete/Partial Rear Paralysis
- Lumbar or Thoracic Disc Injury
- Rehabilitation and Therapy
- Rear Leg Pain or Weakness
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Neurological Impairment
- Surgical Recovery
- Hip Dysplasia
Product Features and Benefits:
- Pet Can Use the Cart for Assisted Walking or Full Rear Leg Support
- Non-Rust Stainless Hardware; Very Simple and Quick Assembly
- Deluxe Neoprene Front and Rear Harness for Complete Comfort
- Easy Hex Wrench Adjustment of Height, Length, and Width
- All-Terrain Polyurethane Wheels With Sealed Bearings
- Lightweight Adjustable Aluminum Frame (Non-Rust)
- Designed and Tested by K9 Orthopedic Surgeon
- Allows Pet to Use the Bathroom While in Cart
- Easy Clip-On Function Front Harness System
Select the size for the Wheelchair for Dogs that closest fits your puppy. Price varies by size.
This Dog Wheelchair for hind legs will fit perfectly and make walking easy again for your pup.
- Double Extra Small Shipping Weight: 3 Pounds
- Extra Small Shipping Weight: 5 Pounds
- Small Shipping Weight: 8 Pounds
- Medium Shipping Weight: 11 Pounds
- Large Shipping Weight: 14 Pounds
- Extra Large Shipping Weight: 16 Pounds
No warranty available