WHEELBLADES XL - For Strollers and Wheelchair REAR wheels
Sold as Pair
WINTER MOBILITY FOR YOUR WHEELCHAIR, STROLLER, OR BUGGY. THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR SNOW AND ICE.
Wheel Blades XL are small, high-end skis that attach to the rear wheels of your wheelchair with one simple click.
Wheel Blades distribute the wheelchair driver’s pressure evenly onto the ground, preventing the small front wheels from sinking into the snow. The blades run over the ground with very little pressure and have no problem smoothing out rough spots.
Wheel Blades use two tracking channels on the underside of the skis to compress the snow and ensure stability. They are also extremely light weight and can attach in seconds to the vast majority of caster wheels.
The adjustable clamp lock covers all wheel widths from 1.8 to 6 cm. or 3/4 inch to 2-3/8 inches
- Quick attachment requires little strength. Changing from blades to wheels can be done quickly and without problems.
- Due to their handy size and low weight you can take your Wheelblades wherever you go.
- High-end, robust materials make the skis shock- and fraction-proof.
- Thanks to the adjustable clamp lock, Wheelblades can be used anywhere.
- Wheelblades enable helpers for the first time to push wheelchair drivers in snow.
- The market’s best solution for snow and sand!
CNN Report on Wheelblades
*All German Video - But the images are helpful
No videos available
Write a Review×
Wheel Blades XL - Skis for snow and sand (sold as a pair)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Posted by Porter Broughton on Feb 13th 2023
IntimateRider Sex Chair$547.50 $349.00
FreeWheel Wheelchair Attachment$899.00 $599.00
Freedom Trax FT1 Pro$6,355.00
Firefly 2.5 "BK Edition", by Rio Mobility$3,499.99 $2,649.00
Summit Brakes, by Living Spinal$599.00 $229.99
BOX Beach Bomber Wheelchair$4,899.00
The Zoom All-Terrain Vehicle$14,790.00
The Wijit Wheelchair Lever Driving and Braking System$4,995.00 $4,500.00
RibGrips - Handrim Covers (Pair)$199.99 $149.00