Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
Dining with Dignity - Fork
Dining with Dignity Corporation was founded in 2002 and is based in Williamsburg, VA. Under development for 2 years, the flatware is the realization of a dream for company founder and former chef, Bob Bayton, who developed the product out of personal need after an automobile accident left him paralyzed from the chest down.
Says Bob, "I love fine food and fine dining. After the accident, I had to rely on someone to feed me because none of the assisted living products available enabled me to eat independently. Mealtime was not a dining experience; it was simply a feeding task. I desperately wanted to be able to dine again, independently, and with dignity...even in public. It is simple things like this that seem to help each of us feel better about ourselves."
Here's what makes the Dining with Dignity silverware so revolutionary and innovative:
- Provides someone with limited hand dexterity the means to comfortably grip and manipulate conventional silverware.
- An adjustable 2-ring assembly for the thumb and index finger holds utensils on the hand.
- Easily adjusts to suit the size of any hand with the adjustable rings of the silverware.
- Unobtrusive, simple design.
- Self-consciousness is reduced.
- Restores self-sufficiency to those who currently rely on others for help in eating.
- Constructed using high quality, 10/18 stainless steel silverware.
- Works well regardless of the individual's hand or finger strength, mobility or dexterity.
- Replaces the universal cuff and foam handles currently widely in use.
- Allows those that once needed assistance to be self-reliant and independent
- Dishwasher safe!
Note: Due to health and safety reasons concerning the nature of oral-use and contact with biofluids of users, this product is non-returnable and all sales are final.
Dining with Dignity adaptive silverware set product overview. This set of silverware will help anyone dealing with paralysis in their hands. Perfect for paraplegics and quadriplegics. View these products here: http://livingspinal.com/daily-living/adaptive-dining-eating/
Dining with Di...Dining with Dignity adaptive silverware set product overview. ...
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.