Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
T4r Recumbent Cross Trainer, by NuStep
The top tier of fitness for people with disabilities, NuStep trainers are a full body solution to stimulate growth and healing with a variety of accessible programs, ease of use, and quality that only comes from being handmade in the USA. NuStep T4r
The entry-level NuStep.
Users of any level of disability can get a low-impact total-body workout. The NuStep Recumbent Cross Trainer T4r combines a natural sitting position with a smooth stepping motion to work all major muscle groups during exercise.
- A comfortable, 360 degree swivelling seat that can be locked every 45 degrees for easy transfers. It also adjusts forward and back for accomodation of various leg lengths.
- Adjustable arm handles with clamshell releases to accomodate different workouts and arm lengths. The rubber is soft, easy to grip and easy to clean.
- Stable foot pedals to make possible a lower-body workout for users with complete paralysis. Let the machine stimulate blood flow and muscle/tendon activation in your lower extremeties for a huge health benefit for people in wheelchairs. Heel cups prevent slippage off the pedals.
- A functional display that is easy to read and easy to use, with features like quick start, resistance level, total steps, StrideLock, and more.
With a low inertia start-up, user-controlled step length, and 10 resistance levels, the T4R empowers users to exercise independently and adjust their workout as they progress. The unique design allows patients to move the arms and legs in a single, fluid motion that simulates walking, with the added benefit of resistance training. Patients can also track progress with a USB port for data download of workout summaries.
Need more body support? Try the T4r Total Essentials bundle!
Includes the following, pictured below:
- 2 Leg Stabilizers w/ Bracket
- 1 WellGrip Set
- 1 Foot Secure System
- 1 Seat Belt
Get started on your NuStep cross trainer with Kirsten Weller!
NuStep Trainin...Get started on your NuStep cross trainer with Kirsten Weller!
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.