T4r Recumbent Cross Trainer, by NuStep
The top tier of fitness for people with disabilities, NuStep trainers are a full body solution to stimulate growth and healing with a variety of accessible programs, ease of use, and quality that only comes from being handmade in the USA. NuStep T4r
The entry-level NuStep.
Users of any level of disability can get a low-impact total-body workout. The NuStep Recumbent Cross Trainer T4r combines a natural sitting position with a smooth stepping motion to work all major muscle groups during exercise.
- A comfortable, 360 degree swivelling seat that can be locked every 45 degrees for easy transfers. It also adjusts forward and back for accomodation of various leg lengths.
- Adjustable arm handles with clamshell releases to accomodate different workouts and arm lengths. The rubber is soft, easy to grip and easy to clean.
- Stable foot pedals to make possible a lower-body workout for users with complete paralysis. Let the machine stimulate blood flow and muscle/tendon activation in your lower extremeties for a huge health benefit for people in wheelchairs. Heel cups prevent slippage off the pedals.
- A functional display that is easy to read and easy to use, with features like quick start, resistance level, total steps, StrideLock, and more.
With a low inertia start-up, user-controlled step length, and 10 resistance levels, the T4R empowers users to exercise independently and adjust their workout as they progress. The unique design allows patients to move the arms and legs in a single, fluid motion that simulates walking, with the added benefit of resistance training. Patients can also track progress with a USB port for data download of workout summaries.
Need more body support? Try the T4r Total Essentials bundle!
Includes the following, pictured below:
- 2 Leg Stabilizers w/ Bracket
- 1 WellGrip Set
- 1 Foot Secure System
- 1 Seat Belt
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form .