The Force-3 Handcycle, by Invacare Top End
All New Design of the Older Model!
Are you ready to get out there and start handcycling or pick up the pace for your next competition? The Force-3 features a wrap-around frame design, an upgraded cable driven parking brake and upper chain ring derailleur plus standard disk brakes all at a great price!
The new design includes:
- Red Frame and fork color
- 20" rear wheels allowing more elbow clearance and easier travel
- Larger tires to handle all types of unpaved terrain, but still allowing for smooth travel on-road
- Single chainring with a larger 10-speed cassette drive train
- Frame updates to allow a more ergonomic seat
- V-Cranks as standard, no longer upgrade-only. Allows for easier transfers, optimum performance and low maintenance
- More adjustable footrests
- Ships Assembled
The wrap-around frame is sleek and stiff with more ground clearance and a 9″ transfer seat height. A reclining aerodynamic back rest is standard. The 26-559 wheel size offers many tire choices from high-performance road tires to cruiser tires or even knobby tires.
The Force-3 also features 27 speeds, high-performance wheels, Shimano® components, and is totally adjustable. Plus it comes with a safety flag, chain guard, seat and back cushions, seat straps, drafting bumper and a disk brake.
If you are interested in riding on trails or more off-road, just add the knobby tire set to your order.
This is the perfect hand cycle if you are just looking to get started in handcycling, ride on cross-country trails or want to do entry-level to intermediate competition. It is painted in a contemporary flat black color, appropriately named “Stealth Black”.
Time to GET CRANKING
- The Frame is 17" with a 15" seat and back.
- The Backrest comes in a straight and upright position, but is angle adjustable. It measures 22.5" tall.
- A Narrower Seat can be achieved with foam wedges that are included standard with every order for a tighter fit.
- An Upgraded Crank is a great option for people who require more clearance due to longer legs or a larger midsection.
- Disc Brakes come standard to increase stopping power and maneuverability.
- All upgrade options are boxed separately and must be self-installed.
Warranty InformationInvacare warrants the frames and forks when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase from Invacare or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty. Invacare warrants the upholstered materials (seat and back) and remaining components of this product when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirteen (13) months from date of purchase from Invacare or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty
No videos available