SafeShower Ramp Transitions
Black is standard, white and color coatings have additional fee.
SafePath Products offers SafeShower Ramp Transitions for walk-in bathtubs and showers that require edge treatment or a transition ramp. Regardless of whether it is a business or private shower, get to is regularly required and achieved by utilizing our SafeShower Ramps to fulfill ADA and inability get to codes. SafeShower Ramp Transitions not just make life more secure and simpler for disabled persons and those that simply have trouble overcoming a walk-in bathtub or shower transition, but are incredibly important for caregivers as well.
SafeShower Ramps can be installed with silicone adhesive for a permanent application, but can also be secured in place with double-sided tape or Velcro for less permanent applications.
SafeShower Ramps are standard in black but can be upgrated and coated in our white SafeShower Coating, or can be coated with any of our exclusive StoneCap Color Coating options. Coating in the white or the colors other then standard black will tak an aditional lead time of 5 days and will add an extra cost to the order. See all the options by clicking on the Red "Product options add to cart" button. SafeShower Ramps are available in sizes up to 2 3/4” in height, or you can speak with our sales and design team if custom heights are required.
All the SafePath products are manufactured out of recycled materials.
- Slip resistant and durable
- Designed to prevent wheels from going off the side of the ramp surface.
- SafeShower Ramps can be installed with silicone
- Designed for immediate & simple installation and can be adhered permanently or temporarily.
- SafeShower Ramps are generally coated in our white SafeShower Coating
- Used in commercial environments or for private residential use.
- Black is standard, white and color coatings have additional fee.
Threshold ramp installation for MultiFamily Housing for Disability and "handicap" access.
No videos available