Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
EZ Edge Transition Wheelchair Ramps
EZEdge™ Transition Wheelchair Ramps are an easy solution to your vertical barriers!! Our EZEdge™ Ramps easily fit in front of your door or any other vertical barrier you might have. These 100% recycled rubber ramps help you effortlessly transition from one height to another. After all, everybody deserves to live without tripping hazards and hard to access routes that block or limit people from an easy path of travel.
EZEdge™ Ramps come with a 10-Year Guarantee and have no weight limitations, ensuring durable and maintenance free use. EZEdge™ Ramps are most often used for door thresholds, sliding glass doors, entry ways, and all other transitions that impede a free path of travel. Installation is quick and easy, which significantly reduces the labor costs of removing vertical barriers. EZEdge™ Ramps can be easily installed on most surfaces including concrete, asphalt, wood, tile, VCT and marble. They are available for barriers starting at 1/2” high all the way up to 3” high in 1/4″ increments. Simply choose the model closest to the height and the necessary width required. If you need assistance selecting the correct product, contact our sales department and our design team will help you find the best solution to fit your specific needs.
SafePath™ Products was the first to receive a US patent on the EZEdge™ Ramp in 1997. We are the leaders in the industry for quality, selection and pricing. Search for dealers near you by clicking the “Dealers” tab at the top of our home page, or to request to become a dealer please click the “Become a Dealer” tab.
SafePath™ Products are all manufactured out of recycled materials and are all Made in the USA!!!
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Installation is quick and easy
- Can be installed on most surfaces including concrete, asphalt, wood, tile and marble
- Rubber threshold mats can be trimmed
- Ramps provide instant accessibility from 3 sides
- No limitations on weight capacity
- 10 year warranty
- *FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Highest anti-slip rating in the market
- Ramps are ADA compliant
- To install a two-piece threshold, simply butt up the two straight edges of the ramp to create one solid piece accessible from the left, right or middle
- Made in the USA
How to Install Transition Threshold Ramp?
- It is imperative that your substrate is clean and free of debris before beginning installation. A clean, dry substrate ensures maximum adhesion.
- Dry fit the product by placing it flush against the threshold.
- Use painter tape to outline the ramp.
4. Remove ramp.
5. Generously apply adhesive to the substrate. For best results, apply with a caulking gun, then use a notched cement/grout hand trowel to spread evenly.
6. Replace ramp onto the adhesive surface.
7. Apply pressure to ramp evenly. Some glue may leak out onto tape.
8. After ramp is in place with adhesive, carefully remove painter tape.
9. Excess adhesive can be cleaned with the substrate or product by applying acetone or paint thinner.
PDF Manuals for the EZ Edge Wheelchair Ramps
Where to use EZ Edge Transition?
Almost any threshold can be made accessible quickly and effortlessly.
Gym floors and doorways are made compliant in minutes with solid rubber ramps, removing tip hazards.
Single, double or even roll-up doors become accessible quickly and easily and do not have any weight limitations.
|Schools & Parks
Every accessible route, either interior or exterior, can instantly be made ADA compliant.
Exterior and interior entrances, balconies, storage units and garages are made accessible and compliant with EZEdge ramps.
Surround field turf and sport-flooring with our EZEdge ramps, making every thru-way accessible and safe.
Threshold ramp installation for MultiFamily Housing for Disability and "handicap" access.
Door threshold access in Multifamily Housing is never an "adaptable feature" when constructing apartments, condominiums and timeshare units. One of the largest violations of Fair Housing Act (FHA) regulations is the treatment or perceived compliance specific to threshold heights. SafePath™ Products has focused on this increasing demand and provides product solutions for almost any condition in the multifamily housing arena. Whether it be interior or exterior compliance, it's easy and affordable, with installation completed in mere minutes. SafePathProducts www.safepathproducts.com 1-800-497-2003
Threshold ramp...Door threshold access in Multifamily Housing is never an "adap...
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.