Mobility Designed Forearm Comfort Crutch
by Drive Medical
The M+D Crutch™ offers a wide variety of one of a kind feature including: a hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked to provide enhanced range of motion, customizable braces with flexible, quick release straps that keep arms in place when they need to be and free when they don't, shock absorbing feet to help users navigate a variety of surfaces and rotating handles allow for more mobility!
Whether you rely on crutches long-term, or you use them during recovery – mobility should not be painful. If you are looking for a comfortable alternative to standard crutches, the Mobility Designed Comfort Crutch is the product for you!
The patent pending Comfort Crutch's unique design cradles your elbows to evenly distribute your weight, allowing the pressure to be removed from your wrists, armpits and hands.
The crutches feature:
- A hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked to provide an enhanced range of motion enabling the user to reach for things without having to remove the crutch
- Hand grips that rotate out of the way, allowing the user to walk Hands Free
- Flexible armbands that conform to each user’s arm, providing support while allowing the user to easily get in and out of the crutches
- Feet that conform to the ground providing shock absorption with each step
- Antimicrobial arm pad
- Actual weight of each crutch is approximately 2.9 lbs
- Shipping weight of the pair of crutches, packing materials, and box is approximately 9 lbs
- Shipping box dimensions are 33″ x 10″ x 6″
- The M+D Crutches are adjustable in both arm length and height. Suitable for users 4’11” to 6’8″.
- Weight capacity for the M+D Crutches are up to 300lb or 150 kgs.
A hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked to provide an enhanced range of motion enabling the user to reach for things without having to remove the crutch.
Adjustable, ergonomic hand grips rotate out of the way with the push of a button, freeing your hands for other things.
QUICK RELEASE STRAPS:
Flexible armbands made of anti-microbial material that conform to each user’s arm, providing support while allowing the user to easily get in and out of the crutches.
SHOCK ABSORBING FEET:
Removable, shock absorbing feet help users to navigate a variety of surfaces. The patented design allows water to disperse through hollow channels much like a car tire, to avoid slippage on wet surfaces.
- Fully adjustable in both arm length and height accommodating users 4’11” to 6’8”
- Handle Length: 11"to 17"
- MD20041: Box includes Two Fully Assembled (Tool-Free) Pairs of Crutches with complete set of Training Support to help maximize usage.
- MD30002: Box includes Three Non-Assembled Pairs of Crutches with complete set of Training Support to help maximize usage.
Ergonomically Designed to fit either your left or right hand, the M+D Crutch is color coded and has a braille dot so you can easily know which crutch is which!
- Blue button - Right Side
- Black button - Left Side
Aluminum tubing features an oval shape providing a lighter weight product front to back. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
No videos available
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form .