Rear Door Van Ramp - PVI
The multi-fold van ramps are a great way to load wheelchairs or scooters into the back of a full size, or mini van. When not in use, the van ramps fold up three ways for easy storage. Available in 7' and 8'. PVI Rear Door Van Ramps mount to your van's floor just inside the rear doors. They are manually operated and included a spring assist that makes it safe and easy to fold and unfold the ramp for loading your scooter or wheelchair. Rear Door Van Ramps are welded and topped with an anti-slip, high traction surface.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Simple Installation (Note: Conversion unit is required if raise entryway opening contains an edge.)
- Mounts to Floor of Van Inside Doorway
- Three Sections, Manually Operated with Spring Assist
- Effortlessly Operated by One Person
- Stores Vertically Inside Doorway
- Sturdy Welded Construction
- Resistant to Slip, High Traction Surface
- Obliges Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 400 lbs. Single axle - 800 lbs.
Two axles. 34" minimum inside door opening required for this ramp.
Minimum requirement for floor to ceiling opening: 7' Ramp-37", 8' Ramp-41"
Optional Slope Reducer:
- Reduces Ramp Slope and Eases Entry
- Lightweight, Durable Aluminum
- Anti-slip High Traction Surface
- Lightweight, Easy-to-handle and Set Up
- For Use with Van Ramp Models VAN727 and VAN827
* * Maximum Ramp Capacity: 300 lbs. Single axle - 600 lbs. Two axles.
No videos available
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Muy buena rampa ,me funciona de lo mejor ,solo me gustaria que fuera mas ancha para que cupieran las sillas de ruedas mas anchas ,pero esta esta perfecta para sillas regulares y funciona muy comodo