Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
Frog Legs Uni-Tine Caster Forks were developed as a option for low-profile wheelchairs where our traditional shock absorbing fork is too tall. Although it is not a suspension fork, The Uni-Tine caster forks allow users who are currently confined to narrow small wheels to upgrade to our wider, more functional EPIC Soft Roll wheels that are better suited to handle a variety of surfaces such as cobblestones, carpet, and gravel.**Wheels not included with price****Priced individually. To order a pair, select quantity of 2**
- The single prong is located on the inside, making it less likely to catch on debris and turn the wheel sideways.
- The inside prong is less likely to scratch items such as cabinets, door frames, or furniture.
- Great looking as the wheel appears to free-float.
- Makes it easier to remove and clean your wheels . Never struggle with hair in your axles again.
- Ideal for carpet and outdoor surfaces
- Available in black or silver as standard colors. Some custom colors available by contacting our customer service department.
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.