Acta-Embrace™, by Comfort Company
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment.
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters.
- Two layers of foam, a contoured molded base foam with a layer of memory foam, provide comfort and skin protection.
- Comes standard with non-skid bottom and hook and loop attachment.
Anti-Thrust: The Embrace Anti-Thrust cushion provides anterior pelvic build-up to prevent forward migration.
Zero Elevation: The Embrace Zero Elevation cushion allows for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning issues.
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Pressure Injury through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone.
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
The GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options. Latex free.
Designed to be airy and breathable with a superior stretch. Stretch AirTM provides heat dissipation for comfort while the multi-directional stretch contributes to pressure relief by allowing the user to gain the full benefit of the back support or cushion design. Latex-free.
Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this Polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants. Latex free.
Comfort Company backrests and cushions feature reflective piping to ensure we are doing our part to promote safety and protect the wheelchair user. Reflective piping has the ability to return a large portion of light directly back to the source it came from, allowing it to be seen from up to 500 feet away in low light conditions. Make sure you are visible.
No videos available