Leo II (The World's Lightest Standing Wheelchair)
A standing wheelchair not only helps you to regain independence & self-confidence, it also improves your health and quality of life! Better blood circulation, engaging and stretching your leg muscles and tendons, taking pressure off of your rear end and back, and multiple other positives make a standing chair a huge benefit to your health. They are far better than the conventional standing frame or standing bed which you can only use in a fixed place.
Why Leo II is the best standing wheelchair for you
- It is suitable for paraplegics with good strength in their arms, palm and fingers. (Otherwise for weak arms, palm or fingers, Pegasus II would be the alternate choice, it is also suitable for quadriplegia too. Should you want to move in standing position, please look into Phoenix II and Draco)
- Leo II is the lightest standing wheelchair in the world. Total weight at only 27kg (59 lbs) and can reduce to 21.5kg (47 lbs) after detached all 4 wheels by quick release function.
- 4 wheels are detachable and backrest can be foldable for easy handling or storage during trips.
- It is made of high grade aircraft quality aluminium alloy. Not only stylish, but also made of best workmanship and material to meet the highest safety and durability requirements.
- Available in 14″, 16″, 18″ seat width with multiple adjustable parts for different body sizes and capabilities:
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height : To suit users with different height or leg length.
- Adjustable 3-angles footrest : User can gradually tilt the footrest angle as the he/she adapts to it, which helps to stretch the calf muscles and tendons while standing.
- Backrest height adjustable : Provides better support if user requires higher backrest or optional H-shaped harness.
- With our proprietary user controlled stand-sit mechanism, user can control the stand or sit movement with his own pace to prevent muscle spasm.
- Comes with different kinds of strap for knee, calve, chest and safety belt.
- There are also optional safety features like thigh strap, ankle strap, H-shape harness etc.
- Equipped with Rear Wheels Suspension by Polyurethane blocks to provide more comfortable rides.
- Lots of users suffer from spinal cord injury loves our products and that speaks for the quality and usability.
|Seat Width Choices||14″/ 16″/ 18″ (36cm/ 41cm / 46cm)|
|Seat Height||20.5″ (52cm)|
|Seat Depth ( Adjustable) 14″||16″ / 17″ / 18″ (41cm/ 43cm / 46cm)|
|Seat Depth ( Adjustable) 16″||16″ /17″ /18″(41cm, 43cm, 46cm)|
|Seat Depth ( Adjustable) 18″||18″ /19″ /20″(46cm, 48cm, 51cm)|
|Backrest Height (Adjustable)||14″ ~ 18″ ( 36cm~ 46cm)|
|Footrest To Seat Length (Adjustable)||16.5″ -18″ (42cm – 45cm)|
|Travel Weight 14″/ 16″/ 18″||51.8lb / 54lb/ 56lb (23.5kg/ 24.5kg/ 25.5kg)|
|Total Weight 14″/ 16″/ 18″||61.5lb/ 63.7lb/ 66lb ( 27.9kg/ 28.9kg/ 29.9kg)|
|Packing Size 14″ (L x W x H)||38″ x 22″ x 19.5″ ( 97cm x 56cm x 49cm)|
|Packing Size 16″ (L x W x H)||38″ x 24″ x 19.5″ ( 97.5cm x 61.5cm x 49cm)|
|Packing Size 18″ (L x W x H)||38″ x 26″ x 19.5″ (97.5cm x 67cm x 49cm)|
|Rear Wheel Packing Size 14″,16″,18″||23″ x 23″ x 6.8″ (59cm x 59cm x 17.5cm)|
|Open Size 14″ L x W x H||40″ x 22″ x 35″~39″ (102cm x 58cm x 88~89cm)|
|Open Size 16″ L x W x H||40″ x 24″ x 35″~39″ (102cm x 61cm x 88~89cm)|
|Open Size 18″ L x W x H||40″ x 26″ x 35″~39″ (102cm x 66cm x 88~89cm)|
|Ground Clearance||2″ (5cm)|
|Curb Limitation||2″ (5cm)|
Benefits of regular exercise and completing day-to-day activities in a standing position
It is scientifically proven that frequent stand-up can prevent and improve health problems associated with “long periods of wheelchair sitting ” including: bedsore, skin breakdown, poor blood circulation, muscle spasms and tendon shrinkage. Standing can also help you to improve bone density, urinary health, bowel movement etc.
Leo II is the only standing wheelchair that is so stylish, lightweight, user friendly, and it is also known as the lightest standing wheelchair in the world. If you enjoy using a manual wheelchair and would like to frequently stand-up by yourself, Leo II is really your best choice.
Leo II - Fully Manual Standing Wheelchair