Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
The JB-3 Leg Bag Emptying System may be just what you need to increase your independence from your caregiver and batteries! If you require a leg bag and urine catheter or a urostomy pouch and are currently unable to drain it without assistance, you need to learn more about the JB-3 Leg Bag Emptying System with its "Easy Pull" manual activation. Regardless of why you are in the wheelchair, if you are using a manual wheelchair or a power wheelchair that you control through a joy-stick, you very likely will be able to use the JB-3. Having more independence improves your life, and the lives of your care givers. Imagine being able to be unattended for hours at a time!
We've helped many people who suffer from varying degrees of paralysis gain a greater degree of independence. Some of the more severe conditions include high-level quadriplegia (C4-C5,C5-C6) through spinal cord injury, Spina Bifida, Multiple Sclerosis and Cerebral Palsy.
Besides giving you more independence, we may be able to help improve your overall health. Proper hydration is part of a good health regimen for everybody, but especially if your health is already compromised. If you increase your fluid intake, there is a possibility that you can reduce your chances for Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs). The JB-3 allows you to drink all the water you want without worrying about over-filling your leg bag or having the electrical emptier batteries fail when you need them most. Unlike electric leg bag valves there is no solenoid to stick and no wires to break, no leaking, no dripping and no expensive parts to replace. You don't even have to attach it to the wheelchair, so it makes transferring easier. If you're still not convinced or if you have any other questions, contact Living Spinal at (619) 810-0010. We have a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you don't want to keep the JB-3, just let us know you want to return it, and we will refund your money (excluding the Shipping & Handling charge).
- Patented Clamping design
- No body Fluid content
- Works with nearly all leg bags
- Works with manual wheelchairs
- Less than 3 pounds of pull needed
- Easy set up - No tools needed
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Attaches to your existing leg bag
- Very discreet
- Versatile installation possibilities
- Easy to clean
- No expensive parts to replace
- Will not void your wheelchair warranty
- No wheelchair modifications required
- 14 Page Instruction Manual
- JB-3 Leg Bag Valve
- Universal mounting "C" bracket that allows the user to either have the JB-3 Leg Bag Valve hang from an 18" velcro strap wrapped loosely around their ankle or be attached semi-permanently to their wheelchair frame using zip ties.
- 5 feet of black silicone drain tubing. This tubing is specifically made to clamp easily and provide a reliable seal when clamped by the JB-3 Leg Bag Valve.
- 12" velcro strap for mounting the Belt Loop end to the wheelchair arm or frame.
- Universal Drain Tubing Connector that allows nearly all existing leg bag drainage tubing to be adapted to use the Black Silicone Drain Tubing provided.
- 2 Non-latex Locating Washers to ensure that the JB-3 Leg Bag Valve remains in the correct location at all times.
- 4 zip ties
Great product 5 out of 5
Posted by Sarah on Dec 1st 2017
I've been in a wheelchair for quite some time now and this device has been a life saver, I don't need anyone to help me anymore, on the home or outside of the home. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to be independent in and outside of home
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.