Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
Hollister Apogee Plus Intermittent Catheter 14Fr, 16"
Type: Closed Intermittent
Tip: Straight, Firm
Collection Bag: 1500mL
Apogee® Closed System intermittent catheter is pre-lubricated. Urine empties into the collection bag and can then be emptied into a toilet or urinal. Smooth eyelets minimize urethral trauma. Protective tip bypasses the first 15mm of the distal urethra to help minimize the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Ready to use.
- Protective tip can reduce introduction of bacteria into the urinary system.
- Side-loaded catheter minimizes the risk of urine backflow 1500mL rectangular urine collection bag helps evenly distribute the weight of urine in the bag.
- Water-based lubrication limits friction during insertion.
- Smooth eyelets help provide maximum comfort during insertion and removal.
- Protective hygiene cap covers introducer tip and helps prevent leakage after use.
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
|Unit of Measure||Contents||Sold By|
|Each (EA)||1 Each||1 Total (1 Each)|
|Box (BX)||100 Each||100 Total (1 Box of 100 Each)|
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.