FOBO Wheely Tire Pressure Gauge Monitoring System
FOBO Wheely is an advanced Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for wheelchairs with air-filled pneumatic tires. What does a tire pressure monitoring system mean for you? It's better safety when you can't be stranded by a surprise flat. And it's more freedom and control when you are not overexerting to push a low-pressure tire.
Using the latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology that works directly with your smart device using Android 5.0 and iOS 12 or later, FOBO Wheely App is an “at your fingertips” App for monitoring tire pressure & temperature of wheelchair tires. The sensors transmit 24x7 and the information can be remotely shared with a caretaker for monitoring purposes.
FOBO Wheely App offers multiple wheelchair profiles configuration, which is suitable for Motorised scooters, Manual and Powered Wheelchairs.
FOBO wheely sensors wouldn’t be complete without the means to actually monitor tire pressure and temperature. FOBO Wheely App offers multiple features, users can use the App to monitor tire pressure and temperature without an internet connection.
Fobo Wheely Specificiations:
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Transmit Conducted Power: +5.0dBm (sensor)
- Receiver Sensitivity: Conducted Sensitivity -97dBm @ 0.1%BER
- Antenna Return Loss: Typical -9dB
- Operating Frequency: 2.402~2.480 GHz
- Battery Type: CR1632 (sensor). Operating life up to 1 year. (NOTE: The battery operating life varies according to usage and climate temperature)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +85°C (sensor), -20°C to +60°C (sensor with common CR1632 batteries)
- Weight: 7.6g (sensor –with battery)
- Sensor Dimension H x D: 13.8mm x 20.2mm
- Maximum Pressure: 900kPa (130psi)
- ESD: 8kV air discharge & 4kV direct contact discharge according to CE standard
- Dust and Water Proof: IEC60529 compliant to IP57(sensor)
- Sensor structural threshold: 100N ball pressure intensity test
- Mechanical & Environmental Reliability Testing Standards: IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-1, ISO 21750, IEC 60068-2-29, IEC 60068-2-5, IEC 60068-2-32, ISO 15184, ISO 2409, SAE J2657, SAEJ113/13
No warranty available
No videos available