Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
TheResQUp™ originated from a specific concern that was directed to Dr. Peraza in the course of his patient care duties about how to raise fallen patients from the floor to chair level. Extensive research, demonstrations of the prototype ResQUp™ and discussions with other professional physical therapists and caregivers confirmed the need for such a fall recovery device. Patients need a way to help themselves, and caregivers need tools for safe patient handling that help mitigate physical injuries to them when assisting patients.
The Problem of Falling:
In the United States, more than 1/3 of adults and older fall each year.
Caregivers, whether professional or family members, can also be gravely
How It Works
The ResQUp™ is an up-from-the-floor mobility device developed and designed
The uniquely designed and engineered ResQUp™ created by Dr. Al Peraza
The purpose of the ResQUp™ is to make it easier for an individual to
Different versions of ResQUp™ that can accommodate bariatric
Try Our Fall Recovery Device!
The ResQUp: Available In 3 Colors
- The ResQUp™ is an essential tool for safe patient handling programs that minimize and/or prevent physical lifting of a patient, thereby reducing the risk of an injury.
- The ResQUp™ can be utilized by physical rehabilitation and therapeutic facilities (e.g.; acute hospital care, outpatient settings, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, home health, and medical offices) to train patients in independent mobility from a fallen position and improve patient confidence in their mobility.
- The ResQUp™ can be utilized to improve patient range of motion and functional strengthening of patients in clinical settings.
- The ResQUp™ can be utilized by individuals at home to get up from floor level when doing so is difficult or not possible without assistance.
- The ResQUp™ can be utilized by Emergency Medical Services (EMS) to assist those who have fallen to the floor. Injury to EMS workers will be minimized or eliminated utilizing the ResQUp™.
- The ResQUp™ can assist individuals in the public (e.g.; schools, hotels, supermarkets, shopping centers, convention centers, arenas) where large groups of individuals gather.
Product Features, Design and Construction
- The design of the ResQUp™ incorporates 3 horizontal levels to facilitate the patient’s ascent to a seating position with little or no assistance. The ResQUp™ is purposefully designed so that the patient’s shoulders are in the optimal position of strength during the ascent.
- Sloped leading edges on the ResQUp™ make ascending more comfortable for the patient and lessen shear forces on skin tissue and bone.
- The ResQUp™ is ergonomically designed to lessen shoulder, wrist, and hand strain and incorporates hand grips under the lateral edges of each horizontal level.
- Non-slip PORON® non-absorbing urethane pads are used to provide pressure relief and a padded gripping surface for hands along the lateral horizontal levels of the ResQUp™.
- The ResQUp™ is composed of low-density polypropylene and is manufactured using rotational molding methods. The process results in a durable composite material yielding a maximum weight limit of 300 lbs while weighing only 15 lbs. When folded for storage, the ResQUp™ measures only 31” long by 11 ½ ” wide by 13 ½ “ high.
- The ResQUp™ is simply constructed using high-quality stainless steel self-locking fasteners that requires no regular maintenance or servicing.
- The ResQUp™incorporates a patented design and is equipped with two inward-folding horizontal levels and a deployment system to reduce its storage “foot print” when not in use and to optimize portability and application when needed.
Perfect for In-Home, Assistive Care & Clinical Settings
The ResQUp™ is a patented mobility aid, therapeutic exercise tool, and fall recovery device designed by a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) and Certified Ergonomic Specialist (CES). It is designed for use with patients at risk of falling and for caregivers who wish to safely assist patients up to a seated position following a non-injurious fall.
Recover From Falls with Ease
The ResQUp™ is deployed and positioned while the patient is on the floor. The fallen individual simply negotiates their way up to a chair height (18 inches), or to a standing position, by ascending upwards using their hands or using their elbows by one of two methods as shown. Both methods require minimal or no additional assistance from a caregiver. Instructions are provided in the Package Information Insert and DVD Video that accompany every ResQUp™ purchased.
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.