Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
5-Prong Ice Grip Cane Attachment
- Reduce your risk of falling in icy or snowy conditions while using a cane or crutches
- This 5-prong ice attachment fits over your cane’s rubber tip and bites into ice to improve stability. Can be clamped on during winter storms and removed easily.
- Easy flip-up design means you can keep it on indoors too
- Attaches easily to most canes or crutches with only two screws (included)
- Assembly hardware included; 1 ice grip per package
- Made of durable easy to clean plastic
- Tray size: 21 x 16 x 1 inches; weight capacity: 5 pounds
- Cup holders are 2.75 inches in diameter
- Handle slots are 16 inches apart; each one measures 2 x 11.75 inches
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.