Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
Go-Anywhere Stationary Tub and Shower Chair
The Go-Anywhere portable Stationary Tub 'n Shower Chair provides a practical and convenient means for elderly and/or disabled individuals to shower safely wherever and whenever they want. It may be set-up in most any bathtub, enabling its user to, safely and easily, slide into the bathtub and into a position beneath a showerhead.
Although it was initially developed to meet the needs of the disabled traveler, this portable tub-slider is so comfortable that it is the ideal chair for everyday use at home, too. It has been designed to work in both left- and right-handed tubs. The seat height may be adjusted by shortening or extending the telescoping legs and the hourglass-shaped seat cushion allows for easy access beneath from either side.
- It's safe and easy to use.
- The Go-Anywhere STS is simple to assemble; no tools are required.
- The seat height is adjustable.
- Constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum, it's half the weight of products built using stainless steel and, unlike those constructed of plastic, it's durable and will last a lifetime.
- The aluminum is "anodized" not just "powder-coated", or painted, like most other colored aluminum products.
- Anodizing is an electrolytic process by which the metal is made harder, more durable and more resistant to chips and scratches.
- It's lightweight, compact, convenient and it's PORTABLE!
- It won't rust or corrode, is easy to clean and is virtually maintenance-free.
- Seat and backrest cushions are constructed of durable, waterproof foam providing for maximum comfort.
- Both are attached to the chair frame with Velcro rendering them easily removable for cleaning or replacement.
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.