Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
Go-Anywhere Self-Propelled Commode and Shower Chair
The Go-Anywhere Commode 'n Shower Chair (Self-Propel) is a commode/shower wheelchair that has 20"-diameter wheels which may be mounted on either the front OR rear of the chair. This enables this commode shower wheelchair to be propelled by its occupant from his or her bed to over a commode and/or into a roll-in shower.
The Go-Anywhere SP commode/shower wheelchair provides a safe, practical and convenient means for disabled individuals to travel wherever and whenever they want. You will be confident and secure knowing that commode and bathing facilities are at your disposal wherever there is a roll-in shower. Those uncomfortable, sometimes even embarrassing, bathing and toileting experiences can be things of the past thanks to this exciting new product.
Although this portable shower chair was designed to meet the needs of the disabled traveler, this commode shower wheelchair is so comfortable that it is the ideal shower chair for everyday use at home, too. This commode/shower wheelchair provides the ideal solution for your toileting and bathing needs with any roll-in shower.
- Simple to assemble; no tools are required
- Safe and easy to use
- Seat and footrest heights are adjustable.
- Constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum, it's half the weight of products built using stainless steel and, unlike those constructed of plastic, it's durable and will last a lifetime.
- Aluminum is "anodized" not just "powder-coated", or painted, like most other colored aluminum products. Anodizing is an electrolytic process by which the metal is made harder, more durable and more resistant to chips and scratches.
- Compact, Convenient and PORTABLE!
- Small enough to qualify as "carry-on" luggage on most airlines.
- Won't rust or corrode; Easy to clean and virtually maintenance-free.
- Seat and backrest cushions are constructed of durable, waterproof foam providing for maximum comfort. Both are attached to the chair frame with Velcro rendering them easily removable for cleaning or replacement.
The "Go-Anywhere" Chair SP is designed to be the most versatile commode shower wheelchair anywhere. With a maximum width of just 23-1/2", this commode/shower wheelchair may even pass through narrow doorways. Placement of the larger-diameter wheels on the front of this commode shower wheelchair may enhance maneuverability while, at the same time, minimizing conflicts with architectural barriers such as commodes, walls, etc.. The 20" wheels are easily interchangeable from front-to-rear and vice-versa, without the use of any tools.The seat height may be adjusted to accommodate for varying bed heights by shortening or extending the telescoping legs. Footrest heights are adjustable as well to suit the needs of each individual. By extending the front legs and shortening the rear legs, the seat may be tilted back providing additional comfort and stability for those having limited balance and/or upper body control. The camber built into the legs ensures the overall stability of this commode shower wheelchair even with rear lean.
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.