Bias Ability Paddle BoardWhat is the Bias Ability Paddle Board you ask? It is a stand up paddle (SUP) board adapted for wheelchair users...well, more like a sit down paddle board (SDP). If you have ever wanted to take a paddle board out and you use a wheelchair, this is your chance! Even our favorite Push Girl, Mia Schaikewitz, has taken the Bias Ability Board out into the water. Take a look at her blog post here.
- 11' 6" modified stand up paddle board with outriggers
- Available in the following colors: white, silver, blue, and charcoal grey
- Includes an all-terrain surf chair
- Surf chair dimensions: Width - 13" (33cm) - 19" (48cm)
- Custom locking mechanism
- 9' portable aluminum ramp
- Custom carbon fiber paddle
- Quad wraps optional
No videos available
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form .
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Using the Onit Ability Board is completely unique and awesome experience. It's so cool to be able to do stand up paddleboarding (sitting down)!!! Not only is it a fun leisurely experience, it can also be a great workout and an adaptive sport. The first time I tried it, I was hooked!
Here's the blog article I wrote about my first time on the ONIT Ability Board: