Use Catheters? We do!
Schedule your catheter shipments with us and we will get you the best deductible available – we promise.
Subscribe on iTunes and Google Play
ACTIVITIES & MORE!
AL Series Positioning Back Supports
Available In The Following:
- Chair Widths: 10″ (25cm) through 20″ (50.8cm)
- Support Contours
- Active 2.5” (63.5mm) ~ HCPCS code E2613
- Deep 4” (100mm) ~ HCPCS code E2615
- Extra Deep 6″ (150mm) ~ HCPCS code E2615
- Support Heights*
- Low – 10″ (25cm)
- Medium – 13″ (33cm)
- Standard – 16″ (40.5cm)
- Tall – 18″ (45.7cm)
- XTall – 20″ (51cm)
- Aluminum Shell Weight = 38.36 oz / 1088 g
(approx. weight of 15” wide, standard height shell, cushion and cover)
- Compatible with 2-Point Pro and Quick Release mounting systems
* Support height measurements are based on the height of the shell. Cushion and cover add approximately 2″.
NOTE: Support height measurements are based on the height of the shell. Cushion and cover add approximately 2″.
Performance Mounting Hardware
2 Point PRO
| || |
1) Aluminum Series Back Supports maximum weight capacity is 250 pounds.
2) 2-Point PRO & Quick Release tubing clamps attach to .600” (15.24) mm through 1” (25mm) tubing. Round or Oval, no spacers required!
Living Spinal Can Bill Your Insurance
Fill out our form to get a verification of benefits within 24 hours - Insurance Verification Form.
How to use PayPal Credit with Living SpinalStep 1) Click on the banner above and read ALL of the Offer Details from PayPal's website.
Step 2) Create a PayPal account if you don't have one. If you decide that you can afford PayPal's financing option, then apply for the loan. This is between you and PayPal.
Step 3) Once the money is in your PayPal account, which shouldn't take long, click on Cart on Living Spinal's website, then Proceed to Checkout.
Step 4) Fill in your information on our checkout page, then choose PayPal as your payment option.
Step 5) A PayPal popup window will allow you to login. Once you are logged in, choose to pay with you PayPal Credit balance.
Step 6) Be sure to make your payments to avoid any unnecessary fees.
Living Spinal is Making a Difference Everyday!We are always looking for new ways to serve and connect with our customers better. Click below to learn more.
Office Toll Free Phone: (855)-287-4968
Tenemos representantes de servicio al cliente que habla espanol para su conveniencia.